It’s still a COVID world out there and we’re taking every precaution to continue to maintain the safest environment for the health of our staff and patients.
We’re keeping contact to a minimum and asking that all patients:
- Please brush and floss at home before coming to your appointment.
- Due to restrictions on the number of people allowed in our office at a time, we request that only the patient come into the office for the appointment and if possible, family members remain in the vehicle.
- If an adult needs to accompany a child to an appointment, we ask that the adult wear a mask the entire time they are in our office.
What we are doing as a staff to protect our patients:
- Decreasing patient volume to allow further physical distance between each patient.
- Lengthening appointments to allow sufficient time to completely disinfect our chairs after each appointment.
- Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by each staff member for added protection for our staff and our patients. This may include a face shield, a specialized mask with an additional mask on top, and disposable gowns.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the office.
- We have expanded our disinfection procedures in the lobby and reception area.
- Our staff will be disinfecting door handles in and around the office on a regular basis throughout the day.
We are dedicated to keeping your smile healthy while keeping our patients safe! If you have any questions or concerns about your specific appointment as it relates to COVID protocols, please email us at [email protected].