It’s still a COVID-19 world out there and we’re taking every precaution to continue to maintain the safest environment for the health of our staff and patients.
We’re keeping contact to a minimum and asking that all patients:
- Please brush and floss at home before coming to your appointment.
- Due to restrictions on the number of people allowed in our office at a time, we request that only the patient come into the office for the appointment and family members remain in the vehicle.
- If an adult needs to accompany a child to an appointment, we ask that the adult wear a mask the entire time they are in our office.
What we are doing as a staff to protect our patients:
- Decreasing patient volume to allow further physical distance between each patient.
- Lengthening appointments to allow sufficient time to completely disinfect our chairs after each appointment.
- Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by each staff member for added protection for our staff and our patients. This may include a face shield, a specialized mask with an additional mask on top, and disposable gowns.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the office.
- We have expanded our disinfection procedures in the lobby and reception area.
- Our staff will be disinfecting door handles in and around the office on a regular basis throughout the day.
We are dedicated to keeping your smile healthy while keeping our patients safe!